Monday, October 4, 2010

Travel plans

Shaun(Sage) is right. I've(Sage) been getting too much information. The voyage of Little Sage, the fact that I was able to translate the Whispers. (I'm thinking that my earlier hypothesis is still true. This isn't the /Construct/ speaking to me. It's just my own mind giving suggestions.)

I've(Sage) been taking far too many risks. I've even handled the Substance with my bare hands. Adrenaline surges through my mind. I'm welcoming His presence...wanting him to come. I want the fight. I'm losing my grip on my objectivity and letting the aggression take over. As a result it's been tainting my work.

I(Sage) have two new leads to follow up on, however. So I'm going to be gone for a few weeks. I'm going to be out of communication as well. The Commune and the Reservation both made it clear that if I was coming in to ask about /Construct/ then I had to be disconnected from anyone else who is -Infected.- They were unclear as to why, although it was interesting that they both said the same thing without prompting and they're two VERY different sources.

Hold tight Fighters and Sages. Hopefully I(Sage) can get some new intel.