Friday, May 6, 2011

Purpose

Cynthia, Dahlia, and a hundred others.
I think that after everything, if...if I'm still hanging around I'll use the time to help them.
Maybe even after...a hallucination of a miserable old specter skulking playgrounds, chasing away parents so the children are kept away from Him.
Skin's starting to flake off. Can't stomach solids. Baby food now.
Hearing whispers, seeing things, unless a Runner, Proxy, or He is nearby I can't focus.
Using my old iphone to post this stuff.
Going to face the Tree tomorrow. Need something from it...God I hope that it actually exists. Or at least exists enough for my purposes.
Message to the Delmonts...follow Cynthia's request. You HAVE to be there.

I will never stop.
You hear me? I will NEVER stop!
Even after I'm gone, you bastards wont have beaten me! You tried and tried and tried but you NEVER. BEAT. ME.
I WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING! I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING! I WILL NEVER. STOP.
You think HE'S unstoppable? Well LOOK AT ROBERT SAGEL! I am the creator of Core Thoery! I am the First Sage! I am rotting away, scared, and so very very tired. BUT I NEVER GAVE IN!

Never stop. You hear me everyone? Never stop...it's how it will finally end. Don't despair...get mad, and never stop.